Try this Delicious New Recipe!
RxSugar Organic Maple Glazed Salmon
- 6 3-4 Ounce Boneless Skinless Salmon Fillets
- 1/3 Cup RxSugar Organic Maple Flavored Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons RxSugar Organic Liquid Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Finely Minced
- 2 Teaspoons Freshly Grated Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Salt And Pepper
- Fresh Chives And Sesame Seeds For Garnish (Optional)
- Whisk together the RxSugar Organic Maple Flavored Syrup, Coconut Aminos, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Ginger, Salt and Pepper in a small bowl and set to the side.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add oil.
- Add Salmon fillets to the hot pan, top side down.
- Let brown until caramel-colored on the first side (about 2 minutes) and then flip to other side.
- Pour over the salmon fillets and allow to bubble around the fillets and caramelize.
- Cook for about 5-9 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and flakes with a fork.
- Spoon the maple glaze over the salmon again before serving.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and chopped chives, if desired.