- 3 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1 cup RxSugar Allulose
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/8 teaspoons of butter rum food flavoring
- 1/8 teaspoon of RxSugar Organic Chocolate Syrup
- Food Coloring (2 drops of yellow gel food coloring was used in this picture)
Stabilized Chocolate Whip Recipe:
- 1 cup of RxSugar Allulose
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Whip 3 egg whites in mixer until egg whites start to turn white.
- Gradually add in sifted Allulose
- Add cream of tartar
- Add chocolate syrup and butter rum (any food flavoring will work)
- Keep whipping egg whites until you are able to turn mixing bowl upside down without spilling.
- Sift almond flour into egg mix and continue to fold almond flour until everything is blended in.
- Once all mixed, pour batter into pipping bag and pipe onto parchment paper or rubber mat on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Allow macarons to completely cool off before piping cream in the center.