Any chocolate + citrus fans?🤩Guys, these had an EPIC turn-out… simply deeeelish! MUST TRY✨🙌🏼
Using @carbonautbaking (sponsored) Keto-Certified and Non-GMO Project Verified that are also vegan and 100% plant-based! 🌿
Ingredients (serves 12)
* 4 pieces of Low Carb bread @carbonautbaking Bread
* 1/2 cup of chocolate pea protein (PURELYHL for @nuzest_usa discount)
* 2 tbsp of ground flaxseed
* 1 tsp of baking powder
* 1/2 cup of nut butter
* 1/2 cup of @rxsugar allusose
* 1 cup of nut milk
* 3 keto brownie bars (used @corefoods )
* 1 cup of mandarins
1. Preheat the your oven at 350F.
2. Cut into half inch squares the bread and bake for 12 minutes.
3. Mix the pea protein, ground flaxseed, baking powder and alullose in a bowl.
4. Add the nut butter, oat milk and mix well.
5. Stir in the baked bread and chopped keto brownie bars.
6. Divide the batter into twelve silicone muffin cups.
7. Top with mandarins.
8. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
9. Let cool down and ENJOY!