Ingredients (serves 8)
* 2 cups cup of almond flour
* 1/3 cup of RxSugar granulated
* 1 tsp of baking powder
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 of strong chai
* 3/4 cup of greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup (125g) of mashed bananas
* 1/4 cup of low carb chocolate chips
* 1/4 cup of nuts and seeds
* Preheat the your oven at 350.
* Mix all the dry ingredients in a deep bowl.
* Incorporate eggs, greek yogurt, bananas and strong gold chai tea, leftover leafs from he tea and mix well.
* Transfer the mix into a loaf baking dish.
* Top with chocolate chips, nuts ands seeds.
* Bake for 30-35 minutes.