Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 bag of Cinnamon Roll Baking Mix
- 1 1/2 cup of warm water
- 1/2 cup of egg whites
- 3 tbsp of ACV
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of roasted apples
- 3 tbsp of RxSugar keto pancake syrup
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
1. Mix the ingredients for the cinnamon roll dough using your hand until fully incorporated, let ir sit for 30 minutes.
2. Using a baking roller and with a help of waxed baking paper roll the dough into a large rectangle.
3. Add the fillings and roll it again with the help of the waxed paper.
4. Slice the rolls into 6 pieces and place them in a baking dish. Bake for 16 minutes… enjoy!