Ingredients (serves 8)
* 1 cup of almond flour
* 1 cup ofpeanut butter powder
* 1 tsp of cinnamon
* 1 tsp of baking soda
* 1/4 tsp of sea salt
* 1/2 cup of granulated RxSugar
* 3/4 cupdairy free yogurt
* 3/4 cup of mashed banana
* 3/4 cup of water or almond milk
* 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts (salty brings up great flavors!)
* 1/4 cup of sugar free dulce de leche
* 1 dairy free and low carb chocolate bar
* Preheat the oven at 350F.
* Mix the dry ingredients for the bread in a bowl.
* Add the yogurt, liquid and mashed banana and mix again.
* Pour the mix into a baking loaf.
* Top with crushed chocolate and peanuts.
* Bake for 35-40 minutes.
* Top with caramel/dulce de leche sauce and cut into 8 pieces.