here’s how you make them:
✖️12 tbsp butter, melted
✖️1 & 1/4 cup granular allulose (or sugar if not low carb) I used@rxsugar
✖️2 large eggs
✖️4 oz @choczero chocolate chips (or regular if not low carb)
✖️2 tsp vanilla extract
✖️1/4 cup almond flour
✖️1/4 cup coconut flour
✖️1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
✖️4 oz baking chocolate bar, crushed into chunks (I used @lilys_sweets )
✖️3 tbsp Choczero chocolate syrup (make sure it’s a thicker style syrup/sauce if not using Choczero)
✖️1 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 15 sec increments until melted. It needs to cool before adding into the mixer bowl, so do this first.
3. Cream together sugar and butter. Add eggs and beat until it has a thick “whipped” texture & is lighter in color. (Cream color) Add in melted chocolate & vanilla extent. Whisk until mixed.
4. Add almond flour. Sift in coconut flour and cocoa powder. Almond flour doesn’t sift well so just add it in as normal. Sifting the coconut flour & cocoa is IMPORTANT. Sprinkle in salt.
5. Stir until mixed well. Fold in chocolate syrup. Spread into baking dish and top with crushed chocolate baking bar. Bake for 20-25 minutes until the edges are firm but the middle is still a little gooey.
6. Let cool for 20-30 mins before cutting.