- 6 egg yolks
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons RxSugar® Crystal Sugar
- 1 teaspoon RxSugar® Organic Maple Syrup
- Boiling water
- Garnished with sugar free dark chocolate piece and shredded chocolate, RxSugar® Organic Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees2. Boil water in a pot and add a bowl inside the pot once the water is boiled. 3. Take a bowl (medium) and lightly beat egg yolks 4. In another bowl(medium) and mix together the heavy cream , RxSugar® Crystal Sugar and RxSugar® Organic Maple Syrup.
5. Slowly stream into the egg mixture once combined and until you reach a uniform color, whisk everything together.6. Fill ramekins with the heavy cream, RxSugar® Crystal Sugar and RxSugar® Organic Maple Syrup mixture.
Between the ramekins, evenly distribute the egg mixture.From the saucepan, pour the boiling water into the pan(9″ x 13″) until the water is ⅔ up on the ramekins Bake for 40 minutes in the oven Remove from the oven and place on wire rack to cook for 2 hours at room temperature. Wrap ramekins tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight. For forty minutes, bake in the oven.
For the crust topping:1. Sprinkle the top with RxSugar® Crystal Sugar and use your kitchen torch to make that delicious crust.