- 4 Tablespoons of melted salted or unsalted butter
- 2.5 cups of raw almonds
- 3 Tablespoons of RxSugar Organic Chocolate Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons of RxSugar Allulose Crystal Sugar
Mix all ingredients in a food processor until almonds are completely crushed to make your crust.
- 10 oz bag of sugar free chocolate morsels
- 32 oz of cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 2 cups of RxSugar Allulose Crystal Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of RxSugar Organic Vanilla Syrup
- 2/3 cups of sour cream room temperature
- 4 large eggs room temperature and lightly beaten
Chocolate Whipped Cream:
- 15 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 packet of non flavored gelatin
- 1 Teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 Teaspoons of RxSugar Organic Syrup
- 1/2 cup of RxSugar Allulose Crystal Sugar
1. Chop your chocolate bars into small pieces (if using chocolate chips, you do not need to chop) and place in a medium-sized bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir well. Microwave again for 15 seconds and stir again, repeat until chocolate is smooth and completely melted. Set aside to cool.
2. In a stand mixer (or in a large bowl with a hand-mixer), cream together softened cream cheese and allulose until smooth, scraping down the sides with a spatula occasionally to ensure ingredients are mixed well.
3. Add sour cream and vanilla extract and stir on low-speed until combined.
4. Check the temperature of your chocolate. It should not feel hot to the touch and should not be so cool that it has re-solidified. If it's near room temperature, turn your mixer to low-speed and drizzle chocolate into the batter until well-combined.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until just mixed after each addition. Do not over-mix or your cheesecake may crack. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and stir on low-speed again until ingredients are completely combined.
6. Spread cheesecake batter evenly over prepared cookie crust. Wrap the bottom of the pan in foil and place on a cookie sheet. Bake on 325F for 70-75 minutes or until cheesecake springs back to the touch if lightly touched. Edges should be set but the center should still be slightly jiggly like Jello. Do not over-bake or the texture will not be creamy as it should be.
7. Allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature, and then transfer to refrigerator and chill at least 6 hours before serving.