-1/2 cup of nuzest_usa Vanilla pea protein ("PURELYHL" for discount)
-1/2 cup of coconut flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tbsp of vanilla collagen
- 3 tbsp of beet powder
- 1/2 cup of rxsugar Alullose
- 1 tsp of betterbodyfoods coconut vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup of water or nut milk
- 1/4 cup (42g) of low carb white chocolate chips (I used letsbakebelieve )
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add your wet ingredients and mix well.
4. Divide your mix in 9 silicone donut baking molds.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
6. Let them cool and enjoy!