Pro tip: use RxSugar keto cinnamon syrup for an extra magical touch!🤩
Ingredients (serves 1-2)
* 4 slices ofLow Carb Bread (PURELYHL for discount)
* 1/4 cup of egg whites
* 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk
* 2 tbsp of RxSugar Keto Cinnamon Syrup
* 1 tsp of vanilla extract
* 2 tbsp of low carb white chocolate chips
* 2 tbsp of low carb chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Mix the egg whites, almond milk, cinnamon syrup and vanilla.
2. Spread the hazelnut and melted white chocolate chips in two of the slices of bread.
3. Top with the leftover bread.
4. Soak each bread and cook on a non-stick skillet for 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Serve and enjoy!