Ingredients (serves 12)
* 6 low carb wraps (used @cutdacarb )
* 1 + 1/2 cups of greek yogurt
* 1/2 cup of tahini (used @thetahinigoddess )
* 2 scoops of Creamy Vanilla Whey from @marigoldbars (PURELYHL for discount)
* 1/3 cup of granulated monk fruit
* 2 tbsp of @rxsugar Keto Friendly Caramel Syrup
* 1 chocolate bar (used Salted Almond - @eatbeyondgood )
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. Mix the all the ingredients greek yogurt, protein, monk fruit and tahini.
3. Lay flat the wraps and spread some of the greek yogurt filling in the wrap and roll like a burrito and place it in a baking dish.
4. Repeat this step with the rest 6 wraps.
5. Top with leftover mix and crushed chocolate bar.
6. Bake for 18 minutes.