- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 large eggs room temperature
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate chips
- 5 oz cocoa butter softened
- 1 cup RxSugar®Crystal Sugar
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp RxSugar® Organic Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 cup RxSugar® Organic Chocolate Syrup
- 1/4 cup of RxSugar® Crystal Sugar
- 2 tsp Arrowroot
- Combine all ingredients together and bring to a boil until syrup looks caramelized
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9×9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or grease it with butter. Set aside. (Preference is glass tray)
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add the softened butter and chocolate. Melt in 30 seconds rounds and stir until they are well incorporated.
- In a different large bowl, combine the dry ingredients: almond flour, cocoa powder, sweetener, espresso powder, and baking powder.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs for 30 seconds. Pour in the melted chocolate and butter mixture. Continue mixing.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated. Try not to over mix the batter, to get the fudgiest brownie in the entire world.
- Pour the keto brownies batter into the pan and spread evenly with the back of a spatula
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes or until a crispy thin layer forms and the brownie is moist in the middle. Let it cool for a few minutes then slice.