* 4 pieces of low carb bread
* 1/2 cup of granulated RxSugar
* 1/2 cup of unsweetened almond milk
* 1/2 cup ofPeanut Butter
* 1/2 cup (4 oz) ofcream cheese room temperature
* 1/3 cup of egg whites
* 1/4 cup of strawberry jam (low sugar)
* Preheat the oven at 350F.
* Chop the bread into little cubes and air fry them for 5 minutes or toast them.
* Blend or mix the cream cheese, peanut butter, granulated monk fruit and almond milk.
* Place the bread evenly in a 8x8 baking dish.
* Pour the peanut butter mix over the bread and spread evenly.
* Add the chopped keto macaroons and bake for 30-35 minutes.
* Let them cool and top with jam.